Monday, August 25, 2014

TIE DYE & BIRTHDAYS

Outfit details: Dress: Lulus / Sandals: Kenneth Cole (old - last summer) Similar / Necklace: Gorjana (similar here & here) / Watch: Michael Kors

My husband and I share a God daughter and on Sunday she turned 4! It's incredible to watch her grow, it seemed like it was only yesterday she was a baby and now she's a "big girl". For her birthday, my husband likes to take pictures of her in whatever cute little outfit her mom dresses her in. Since she was having a little pool party, I wanted to dress as cool and as kid friendly as possible so I opted for this tie-dye maxi which was perfect for the occasion. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
signature

15 comments:

  1. I love your dress Nesh, it is a great color and style for you, you look very pretty...

    Your God child is adorable... so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna! Isn't she? She's a doll xx

      Delete
  2. Very pretty dress! Love the colors of it!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress!! Love the fit and you look fab. Love your lippie too.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Diana! The lippie is Mac Morange xx

      Delete
  4. Am yet to see a colour, style or cut that doesn't look good on you... You also always seem to be enjoying yourself. Hope you had a wonderful time :-)

    LIKE A HARTE // BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Ivana! Yes, the birthday party was wonderful :-)

      Delete
  5. love the combo and the colors!

    http://styleoutbyjasmina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors

    I started following your blog.

    kiss kiss

    Cultureandtrend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica and thanks for following, I will be checking out your blog xx

      Delete
  7. Great dress and gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw beautiful pictures! I loved that you matched her too! So cute! - jenn erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. xxNesh