Monday, January 20, 2014

CHAMBRAY + FLORAL

Outfit details: Shirt: Loft (similar) / Skirt: Loft (similar) / Shoes: Aldo / Handbag: Tory Burch / Sunglasses: Coach

The weather here has been so cool lately, I am really enjoying it. When I saw this shirt on the rack at the Loft store, I had to have it. It is described as a softened chambray and it definitely is, the material is very light and soft and since it doesn't look too much like denim, it was great to pair with a pencil skirt for work.

When I go shopping with my husband and brother in law, they tend to walk into a store and whatever's on the mannequin they try to convince me to purchase, (I'm guessing it's a ploy to get me out of the store as quickly as possible) I don't always take the bait because I am always searching for a deal, but in this case, I fell in love with the shirt and skirt and both came home with me.

Happy Monday guys xoxo
signature

17 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The skirt, the bag! So cute.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana, I may be biased but this is definitely one of my favorite outfits :-)

      Delete
  2. Great outfit on you and that scenery. . . . .oh...the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neti :-) I know how much you love the scenery.

      Delete
  3. The floral skirt looks lovely on you ... have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chambray has been awaken! It's amazing what effects a floral piece can have. Great outfit Nesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hasn't it? A floral piece can definitely change an entire outfit xo

      Delete
  5. You skirt is amazing, you look lovely :)
    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/01/camel-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice day :)

    NEW POST...

    http://www.gagcloud.com/2014/02/sweater-from-persunmall.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute skirt! It goes so well with the chambray shirt! Love it! - jenn erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. xxNesh