Sunday, September 8, 2013

THE MOONSHINE JUNGLE TOUR

Last weekend my husband, my brother-in-law and myself traveled over to Puerto Rico for Bruno Mars' The Moonshine Jungle Tour. My husband bought me tickets for my birthday in March and I have been counting down the days till the concert. I am a HUGE Bruno Mars fan, my friends and family can attest to that, they have to deal with it all the time :-) I never get tired of listening to his music. The concert was unbelievable, I have been to concerts before but this one was one to remember, Bruno Mars and his band sure knows how to entertain, they didn't miss a beat and he had the crowd on their feet from start to finish. I wish I could find the words to describe how incredible the concert was. I was so happy today when it was announced that he will be performing at the super bowl half time show,  couldn't think of an artist more deserving!

Since I knew I'd be  dancing a lot at this show I wanted to be as comfortable as possible so I decided on my gap boyfriend jeans and a light top and finally decided to wear my Christian Louboutin Lady Peep pumps that my husband got me for my birthday, because it was only fitting :-)

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, we were in a rush and didn't have time to take pictures with the camera.
Outfit details: Top: Forever21 / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Christian Louboutin / Headband: Icing / Bracelet: Boutique in Puerto Rico / Necklace: Gift 
Photos by Marlon
signature

6 comments:

  1. wow those louboutins are beautiful! I like the top, its a really simple but chic outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise, those Louboutins are definitely a head turner :-)

      Delete
  2. I really like this look on you,great blog by the way.

    Chimere Nicole
    http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!! I love your jeans and shoes!!
    Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a good week!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post!!!! I like your style

    visit my
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin
    if you like

    maybe you would like to follow each other :)
    just let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. xxNesh